In Assassin’s Creed Odyssey, there are legendary armor sets that players can obtain by completing missions, defeating specific bosses, or simply opening the right chests in the right areas. Obtaining and equipping a full set of legendary armor will grant players bonuses, some of which may change the entire course of their journey (including how they approach Odyssey‘s abilities).
While some legendary armor pieces may be acquired early on in the game, it’s best to wait until at least halfway through the story until players start to really try to obtain full sets. After all, most of them require defeating members of the Cult of Kosmos – and that can be harrowing in and of itself. Plus, the Cultists aren’t even introduced until quite a bit into the story.
Related: Assassin’s Creed Odyssey: How To Get The Best Ending
Furthermore, equipping just one piece of legendary armor will grant players a bonus, but equipping all five pieces of equipment can either increase damage for all weapons and abilities, increase armor resistance, and perhaps even make players immortal in the grand scheme of things. Here’s a full guide on the all the Assassin’s Creed Odyssey legendary armor sets (images via PS4Trophies):
Pilgrim’s Legendary Armor Set
Players have to scour the Greek world looking for specific chests on specific islands. And acquiring each Pilgrim armor piece allows players to spend 40% less adrenaline when using the Shadow of Nyx ability.
- Pilgrim’s Hood – Inside a chest in the Eleusis Telesterion in Attika.
- Pilgrim’s Gloves – Inside a chest in the Akropolis of Argos.
- Pilgrim’s Garment – Inside a chest in the Temple of Athena in Sparta.
- Pilgrim’s Belt – Inside a chest in the Temple of Artemis in Lakonia.
- Pilgrim’s Boots – Inside a chest in the Temple of Britomartis in Messara.
Amazon/Achilles Legendary Armor Set
Players who play as Kassandra will obtain the Amazon legendary armor set (something akin to Wonder Woman’s armor), whereas players who play as Alexios will get the Achilles armor upon defeating all the members of the Heroes of the Cult. Both armor sets provide players will a full set bonus of +2% damage dealt restored as health.
- Helm of Achilles – Defeat Pallas the Silencer.
- Bracers of Achilles – Defeat Swordfish.
- Armor of Achilles – Defeat Belos, The Beast Of Sparta, in the Arena.
- Waistband of Achilles – Defeat Okytos the Great.
- Sandals of Achilles – Defeat Deianeira.
Agamemnon Legendary Armor Set
Agamemnon’s legendary armor set provides players with a full set bonus of +50% burning rate. But first, players have to defeat all the members of the Silver Vein branch of the Cult of Kosmos.
- Agamemnon’s Helmet – Defeat Machaon The Feared.
- Agamemnon’s Gauntlets – Inside a chest at the Silver Mine in Athens.
- Agamemnon’s Body Armor – Defeat The Silver Griffin.
- Agamemnon’s Waistband – Defeat The Centaur Of Euboea.
- Boots of Agamemnon – Defeat The Chimera.
Immortal Legendary Armor Set
Although players can’t become immortal while wearing the Immortal legendary armor set, they do get an additional 20% health restored to them upon respawning. However, they first need to defeat the entire Worshippers of the Bloodline branch of the Cult of Kosmos.
- Helmet of the Immortal – Defeat Zoisme.
- Gauntlets of the Immortal – Defeat Chrysis.
- Armor of the Immortal – Defeat Diona.
- Waistband of the Immortal – Defeat Melite.
- Boots of the Immortal – Defeat Harpalos.
Greek Heroes Legendary Armor Set
Instead of taking down Cultists, for the Greek Heroes legendary armor set, players have to take on mercenaries, who will drop the Perseus Helmet, Jason’s Golden Fleece, Bracers of Theseus, Hippolyta’s Belt, and Atalanta’s Sandals. However, different mercenaries may drop different items for different players. The armor set provides a bonus of 20% to all resistances.
- Defeat The Translucent
- Defeat The Flash
- Defeat The Lucky Drunk
- Defeat The Frenzied
- Defeat The Resplendent
Arena Fighter’s Legendary Armor Set
In order to obtain the Arena Fighter’s legendary armor set, players will have to complete the Arena – defeating every champion – for a second time at or near the max level. Wearing the full set provides players with a bonus of +10% health restored with overpower.
- Arena Fighter’s Helmet
- Arena Fighter’s Gauntlets
- Arena Fighter’s Armor
- Arena Fighter’s Waistband
- Pit Fighter’s Boots
Artemis Legendary Armor Set
The Artemis legendary armor set is obtained by essentially completing the Daughters of Artemis quest. A full set gives players a bonus of +15% damage on all Hunter abilities.
- Master’s Artemis Hood – Defeat the Krokottas Hyena and deliver the pelt to Daphnae.
- Master’s Artemis Gloves – Defeat the Erymanthian Boar and deliver the pelt to Daphnae.
- Master’s Artemis Outfit – Defeat the Krekatan Bull and deliver the pelt to Daphnae.
- Master’s Artemis Belt – Defeat Kallisto the Bear and deliver the pelt to Daphnae.
- Master’s Artemis Treads – Defeat the Lykaon Wolf and deliver the pelt to Daphnae.
Snake Legendary Armor Set
One of the more intriguing legendary armor sets in Assassin’s Creed Odyssey is the Snake set, which grants players a bonus of +10% intoxicated damage and weakening effect. The entire Eye of Kosmos branch of the Cult of Kosmos needs to be defeated in order to obtain the full set.
- Viper’s Hood – Defeat The Master.
- Venom Gloves – Defeat Hermippos.
- Scaled Armor – Defeat The Snake.
- Slithering Belt – Defeat Sotera.
- Noxious Boots – Defeat Midus in Argolis.
Athenian War Hero Legendary Armor Set
Players have to defeat all the cultists part of the Delian League to obtain the Athenian War Hero legendary armor set. A full set grants a bonus allowing players to penetrate shields with arrows.
- Athenian War Hero Helmet – Defeat Kodros the Bull.
- Athenian War Hero Gauntlets – Defeat Brison.
- Athenian War Hero Armor – Defeat Iobates the Stoic.
- Athenian War Hero Belt – Defeat Rhexenor the Hand.
- Athenian War Hero Boots – Defeat Podarkes the Cruel.
Spartan War Hero Legendary Armor Set
Considering that Sparta famously fought in the Peloponnesian War, it makes sense that players have to defeat the Peloponnesian League of the Cult of Kosmos to get the Spartan War Hero legendary armor set, which appropriately grants players +15% damage to all Warrior abilities.
- Spartan War Hero Helmet – Defeat Monger in Korinthia.
- Spartan War Hero Gauntlets – Defeat Silanos of Paros.
- Spartan War Hero Armor – Defeat Skylax the Fair.
- Spartan War Hero Belt – Defeat Lagos the Archon.
- Spartan War Hero Boots – Defeat Kallias.
Pirate Legendary Armor Set
To get the Pirate legendary armor set, perhaps one of the coolest looking armor sets in the game, players have to take down the Gods of the Aegean Sea cultists. Then, the full armor set grants a +15% damage to all Assassin abilities.
- Pirate Hood – Defeat Melanthos.
- Pirate Gauntlets – Defeat Asterion.
- Pirate Armor – Defeat The Octopus.
- Pirate Waistband – Defeat Sokos.
- Pirate Treads – Defeat The Mytilenian Shark.
Demigod Legendary Armor Set
Loot Deimos at the end of the main story to obtain four of the five pieces of armor needed to complete the Demigod legendary armor set. The four pieces of armor are: Demigod’s Chestplate, Demigod’s Bracers, Demigod’s Belt, and Demigod’s Boots. The final armor piece, Aspasia’s Circlet, is obtained by defeating the final Cult of Kosmos member, the Ghost of Kosmos.
In total, there are 12 legendary armor sets in Assassin’s Creed Odyssey. Some of them will be relatively easy to obtain, while others will require some skill and ingenuity. But Ubisoft’s latest installment is quite long and expansive, so there’s no rush. After all, one or two of them can only be acquired after completing the game itself.
More: Every Assassin’s Creed Game Ranked
Images via PS4Trophies
2018-10-08 07:10:42 – Mansoor Mithaiwala